Ethos is starting the year with the launch of a new version of its website. With this new website, Ethos wanted to combine aesthetics, simplicity and ease of navigation.
The Ethos Foundation is delighted to unveil its new website. Modern and elegant, it offers users a fluid, optimised and simplified browsing experience. For Ethos, it was essential that all visitors should be able to access the content they are interested in as quickly as possible, with just a few clicks.
The new website embodies the philosophy and values of the Ethos Foundation: independence, professionalism and transparency. It has been designed to become a key channel for information on socially responsible investment and active ownership in Switzerland.
A completely redesigned structure
The development of this website has had one essential objective: to better meet the expectations of those who are interested in the activities of the Ethos group, sustainable finance and active ownership. It is aimed as much at representatives of civil society as at investors, starting with pension funds, which use the various services proposed by Ethos Services.
The site's structure has been completely redesigned. Users can now navigate easily between the group's different universes, which are organised around the following tabs:
- Funds & indices: this section contains all relevant information about the investment funds offered by Ethos Services with its various banking partners, as well as the stock market indices developed by Ethos over the years;
- Services: this section presents in detail the services related to socially responsible investment offered by Ethos, namely the exercise of voting rights, dialogue with companies, sustainability analysis, climate analysis and reporting, and training;
- About: this section presents the Ethos group as a whole, its structure, including the distinction between the Foundation and Ethos Services, its governance, its teams and its history;
- Sustainability: this new section is entirely dedicated to the sustainability of the Ethos group, i.e. the measures put in place to meet the social, environmental and digital challenges facing all organisations, large and small, today;
- Publications: this section brings together all Ethos' own publications, including official documentation (annual reports, articles of association, etc.), the basic documents that dictate its approach to socially responsible investment and the studies and other "Engagement Papers" published by Ethos;
- News & media: this section centralises all Ethos news (news, videos, podcasts, etc.) as well as media articles in which Ethos appears or is quoted.
If you would like to be kept informed of the latest news about Ethos, you can subscribe to the newsletter using the form at the bottom of the new website’s home page.